Last Updated on April 12, 2021 by
About 125,000 tennis balls should fit into a limo. In this article,we’ll be explaining in details the number of tennis ball that will fit into a limousine. Note: All of our measurements are very askew because they are not precise measurements.
What To Be Considered Before Calculations
Before anything, the first thing we need to know is the volume of the object’s inside. Also, we need to take note of things in the object that can accommodate the tennis ball. We have to keep in mind that it’s not all the available space of the object can accommodate tennis ball perfectly because of its spherical shape. The packed tennis balls will definitely have some spaces inbetween them. So, have in mind that this might take up to a quarter of space
We also need to take into account that not every available space can fit a tennis ball perfectly due to the spherical shape of the ball. There has to be some space inbetween the packed tennis balls.
How Big Is A Tennis Ball?
The first thing we need to do here is find the volume of a tennis ball. Since tennis ball is spherical in shape, then mathematically, the volume of a sphere is;
Volume of a sphere = 4/3πr3
Since tennis balls are a couple of inches in length, let’s assume that a tennis ball is 2-inches in length. We all know that radius is the half of a diameter. So, the radius is 1-inch. 4/3 as a decimal is approximately 1.3 as 3 goes into 4 once with a left over of 1/3. Since π = 3.14, we can say it’s 3 as a whole number.
Using the formulae;
Volume = 4/3πr3
Volume = 1.3*3*(1)3
Volume = 3.9*(1)3
So, volume is equal to 3.9 cubic inches. When we approximate it, it’s 4 cubic inches. The volume of a tennis ball is 4 cubic inches.
From our intuition, a limo should be of roughly equal height and width as a car, measuring 1.5 metres and 2 metres respectively. Knowing fully well that a limo is longer than a regular car, a normal limo shouldn’t be more than 10 metres long.
Let’s quickly convert this figures into inches. We’ll have;
10 metres in length = 800 inches
2 metres in width = 80 inches
1.5 metres in height = 60 inches
Now, lets input these figures in to the formulae.
Volume = L × W× H
Volume = 800 × 80 × 60
Volume = 32000 × 60
Volume = 1,500,000 cubic inches
Considering the fact that the boot, all the seats, bonnet, and shape of the chassis might take up to half of the space available. We can say that the available volume is 750,000 cubic inches. Let’s say another quarter is taken of for the spherical shape of the tennis ball. We should roughly arrive at 500,000 cubic inches.
To get the total number of tennis balls that will fit into a limo, we need to divide the volume of the limo (500,000 cubic inches) by the volume of a tennis ball (4 cubic inches);
500,000/4 = 125,000. Now, we can say that 125,000 tennis ball will fit in a limousine.
How Many Tennis Balls Will Fit In A Car?
Just with assumption, let’s say that a car is roughly 1.5m high, 5m long, and 2m wide. That’s when we consider the fact that cars come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. So, to work out the number of tennis balls that will fit into a car, we need to do our calculations in inches. So, lets begin!
5 metres in length = 200 inches
2 metres in wide = 80 inches
1.5 metres in height = 60 inches
o, following the formulae for the area of a cuboid which is L × W × H.
Volume = L × W × H
Volume = 200 × 80 × 60
Volume = 16,000 × 60
Volume = 750,000 cubic inches
Don’t forget that we have to consider the tires, the irregular shape of the chassis, boot, car seats, and bonnet. So, let’s say they all take up half of the car. Our new volume is 375,000 cubic inches.
Also, we have to take into consideration that the nature of a spherical shape means there has to be space between these balls. Considering that, we can say they take up 1/4 of the available space. Leaving about 280,000 cubic inches as the final volume of the car. So, the total number of tennis balls is 280,000 (volume of a car) divided by 4 (volume of a tennis ball), which will be equal to approximately 70,000. Meaning that about 70,000 tennis balls will fit into a regular car.
As you get ready for your job interview, you might be considering which questions the employer will ask you. While there is no chance to know for certain what subjects will be covered, you can find a number of kinds of popular interview questions you are able to expect to be directed and, consequently, be well prepared to discuss.
Every interviewer differs and their precise questions might vary. By preparing information for these typical interview questions, you are able to acquire compelling talking points to produce an excellent opinion during the next job interview of yours.
With this post, we talk about several of the most commonly asked interview questions with suggestions on what interviewers are actually searching for in the response of yours and example answers.
Interviews may be hectic, and occasionally it is difficult to arrive at the correct solution to a question. Below are nineteen killer concerns and even some ideas on how you can craft a lovely solution to land the job!
1. Tell me about yourself. The solution of yours to this question must sum up the reason you’re right for the task. Use the elevator pitch of yours, but do not regurgitate your resume. Keep it simple and short. What do you want the interviewer to know about you most? Listing one or maybe 2 accomplishments or even a description of your personality/work design and the way they place you for this particular task will suffice.
2. What are two – three weaknesses you have to improve? Gauge the solution of yours with self awareness and honesty. Do not post cliches (ie. I am way too much of a perfectionist) and do not tell them you do not have any. Find one thing you struggle with that is not a red flag and then make certain you end the solution of yours with detailing exactly how you are trying to enhance.
3. How would you determine success? Your interviewer is actually asking what the own definition of yours of success is actually. Research the company’s goals and mission to see whether they align the personal answer of yours.
4. Describe an excellent work environment. Study comes in handy here. Study what it is love to work at this particular organization – most business sites have a business culture page, but if not try searching for workers on LinkedIn and conduct an informational interview to learn much more. You answer must be in line with the kind of work environment and culture the business has.
5. What is the greatest achievement of yours and why? Is it your college diploma? An award? How about a task that you completed and are actually proud of? Make use of the STAR Method to offer benefits and context to be good at telling whatever story you pick.
6. What are your income expectations? Show you have completed the research of yours and understand the worth of yours. Not sure where to find salary info for your business? Take a look at the Bureau of O*Net or perhaps labor Statistics.
7. Why do you wish to do the job here? Your interviewer wants to understand you’re enthusiastic about this particular task and organization. Recognize the reason why you are a good match for the position and follow with exactly why you like the business.
8. Why should I hire you? Your solution must go over 4 things: that you are able to do the job, provide results that are excellent, fit in with the business culture, and that you would be a much better hire than the other candidates. What makes you stand out? Bring it up (or take it up again) here.
9. What’ll you supply us that somebody else can not? Just like the above-mentioned question, so what can allow you to stand out? And don’t say you’re a great deal much more tough working and even zealous than the additional candidates. Bring up accomplishments as well as success stories that can provide hard proof of what you’ve done and are able to do. Don’t forget about to utilize the STAR Method.
10. What’s the dream job of yours? Do you have expectations that are practical for the professional profession of yours? And do you have ambition? The interviewer desires to learn if this specific job is in fact consistent with the extended career goals of yours. Talk about the objectives of yours and also the way this position is able to enable you to get closer to them.
11. Name three adjectives that describe you. The interviewer wants to be familiar with you and learn whether you have the appropriate character as well as qualities to fit the position as well as culture. Don’t cop out by stating generic, overused buzzwords as “innovative,” “creative,” in addition to “passionate.” If those components are really the absolute best words to describe you, obtain- Positive Many Meanings – a thesaurus. Look up unique methods to communicate those very same communications.
12. Describe the conditions in which you are so comfy as a leader. Be certain you don’t explain something completely opposite of the company’s tradition and also use the STAR Method to back up everything you say. Just how can you determine what cases you can encounter in the company? Informational interviews with employees you run into on LinkedIn could be essential in helping you get ready for that question.
13. Tell me about a moment when your primary solution didn’t solve a problem. What did you do? Make use of the STAR Method to illustrate the story of yours. Your interviewer is attempting to find out exactly how you’ve behaved in a complicated situation in the past and just how you could resolve the issue so they are able to comprehend exactly how you will navigate an upcoming challenge.
14. Who has been crucial in assisting you build your performance during the last several years? In what way? As a pupil, or maybe young professional, this ought to be a simple question to answer. Exactly who has helped you build your career? Your interviewer likely wants to hear exactly how you’ve created over the past several years. If those years did not include internships or maybe jobs demonstrate your development and adaptability in schoolwork and team projects.
15. Describe the best/worst employer of yours. Take proper care in this instance. Don’t bash any previous employers. These may be also hypothetical. The interviewer of yours is attempting to discover in case you’re a good match for the company. Understand the management style of the company (how will you find out? Informational interviews with present personnel in roles that can be rather comparable. Reach out on LinkedIn. Most people are in fact happy to chat, especially about themselves) and arrange the perfect employer description of yours consistent with the style/culture of theirs. Be honest, but the worst boss description of yours should most certainly not seem like a description of the company you’re interviewing with.
16. In a task, what interests you probably the most/least? Be truthful. What interests you? Make sure you frame the things you’re “least” keen on as not being things you’re not interested in. Perhaps explain you already know the procedure is really a part of the task and you are happy to end it, but it just isn’t as interesting as __.
17. Where do you see yourself in 3 seasons? Be truthful about the career objectives of yours. Show you’ve goals that are realistic, ambition, and that this position can help you achieve those goals. It is alright to say you are not quite sure what the future olds, but you see this position as playing a crucial role in assisting you make those choices.
18. How many tennis balls will you meet in a limousine? Variations of questions this way are actually framed to evaluate the imagination of yours and critical thinking skills. The interviewer does not (probably) have the proper solution and more than likely isn’t looking for the appropriate answer. What he or maybe she is looking for is seeing exactly the way you believe in the thighs and legs of yours.
19. What questions do you’ve for me? Create a number of less common interview questions before the job interview because plenty of times nearly all of the questions of yours will be answered during the job interview itself. Think about asking about your interviewer’s career path, a normal working day in the office, precisely how the job interview thinks you are able to affect the company, etc.
Have there been other interview questions that you failed to answer? Post them in the comments and we will have a discussion about how you can manage them down the road.
There’s a popular interview question we haven’t talked about.
“Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself.”
In case you are the interviewer, there is a great deal you ought to by now know: The candidate’s resume and cover letter ought to show you plenty, and Twitter and LinkedIn and Google and Facebook is able to tell you more. The objective of an interview is actually determining whether the applicant is going to be exceptional in the project, and that means evaluating the abilities and attitude necessary for that task. Does she have to be an empathetic leader? Wonder about that. Does she have to get your business public? Wonder about that. In case you are the applicant, talk about why you had taken particular jobs. Explain the reason why you left. Explain the explanation of why you selected a specific school. Share why you decided to head to grad school. Go over the explanation why you’d taken a season off to backpack through Europe, and also everything you got from the knowledge. If you respond to the question, connect the dots on your resume so the interviewer understands not precisely what you’ve finished, but additionally the reason.
We’ve reached the final chapter of this article we hope you found solid information to help you get ready for your job interviews.